3 tank boat diving ( for certificate diver must need OPEN WATER DIVER LICENCE )
Beginners to advanced players are welcome! This is a course that license holders can participate in! A guide who knows the sea of Guam will show you the sea of Guam widely from the north to the south! ! Guam's ocean is warm all year round, and the water is clear and beautiful. If you are a diver, you will want to dive at least once. There are many diving variations, such as blue holes, colorful coral reefs, healing points with pure white sand, and topographical points where the sun shines! There are many points that can guide you to the north side! *Points can be requested, but it may not be possible to reach the requested points due to weather and ocean conditions. Please understand this point before participating.
Days of Week
Adult (ages 13+)
there is someone who can speak english
7:30 - 8:15
Hotel pick-up @ Jeep departure for Mount Punjakan
Pick-up times vary depending on the hotel.
Tumon and Tamuning Hotels[Description]Some hotels may not be able to pick you up. Please contact us for details.[Price]Free
- Healthy people over 12 years old
- PADI Open Water or other organization's license card of the same class.
- Only minors may attend, but a parent or guardian's signature on the consent form is always required.
- Alcoholic guests are not permitted to participate. In the unlikely event that alcohol consumption is discovered on the day of the tour, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or a history of cardiovascular or respiratory disease, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking to request a medical check sheet. We will send it as an email attachment.
- For single dive (1DIVE): No boarding/participation within 12 hours.
- For multiple dive(more than 2DIVES) No boarding/participation within 18 hours.
What to Bring
- Please bring a towel, wear a bathing suit, and dress lightly. Sandals are recommended.
- Please be sure to bring your license card and log book. If you do not have it, you may not be able to participate.
- All times in the schedule and cancellation policy are local times.
4 days before to 17:00
3 days before to 17:00
After 17:00, 3 days before